Our concept of jars… BOCO!
April 2017: expansion of Le Londres over 450m2 on the ground floor with a reception area of 150m2 including the reception, a large lounge, a seminar room... The hotel also regains its Winter Garden in Eiffel structure to serve breakfasts, brunches and dinners.
This beautiful setting is open to hotel guests for dinner every night. We have also decided to make it accessible to everyone, every Sunday to enjoy our Brunch by Le Londres. These meals were created and imagined in partnership with a new catering concept: BOCO.
To support us in this project, we have partnered with the brand BOCO, a catering brand created in 2011 by Vincent Ferniot, a gastronomic journalist who is madly in love with good products. Gourmet recipes signed by starred chefs and great pastry chefs.
Food presented in glass jars, prepared daily by passionate cooks and cooks with fresh ingredients (without added coloring or preservatives). A fully recyclable and durable container that preserves the flavor and integrity of dishes.
These jars are served in the evening to hotel guests (on reservation and within the limit of 10 meals) and every Sunday as part of our Brunch by Le Londres, open to all.
We also have a fine menu of local and organic beers as well as still local wines and of course the famous Saumur bubbles in the Crémant de Loire appellation or in the ancestral method.
Our Menu - Example of dishes
- Tuna toast
- Salmon Delight
- Rabbit terrine with rosemary and old-fashioned mustard
- Guinea fowl terrine with honey and grapes
- Eggplant caviar with Espelette pepper
- Zucchini confit and piquillo peppers with lemongrass
Summer soups or soups (additional €2)
- Bean and chestnut soup
- Cream of lentils, bacon and walnut oil
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Passed peas and mint
- Blanquette of pollock with saffron, vegetable tagliatelle
- Duo of pollock & salmon, lentil salad
- Stewed duck with orange, mousseline of carrots with cumin
- Braised beef in Parmentier
- Risotto of pasta shells with mushrooms and Grana Padano
- Eggplant and cherry tomato cake with parmesan
- Penne, wilted vegetables and mozzarella
Dishes from around the world in XL format (supplement €2)
- Chicken Tikka Massala
- Chicken curry
- Vegetable couscous with candied lemon
- Cheesecake, rhubarb-raspberry compote
- Semi-cooked chocolate
- Salt butter caramel cream
- Small tangy lemon cream
- Apple-pear compote, tonka bean
Entre-Main or Main-Dessert: 17€
Starter-Main course-Dessert: 21€
Treat yourself to the London Brunch every Sunday morning from 11:30 a.m. Another new and unique concept in Saumur that you can enjoy in the Jardin d'Hiver or on our south-facing terrace...
Sublimated full breakfast with pastries from Duchess Anne and fresh baguettes from Jospeh, beautiful platters of salmon, charcuterie and cheese, fresh fruit from the market, our homemade scrambled eggs, sausages from Pascal Tellier, grilled bacon and tomato beans for a real English Breakfast, Muesli bar, Salad bar, pancakes and maple syrup, Jams from Flo in a copper cauldron from Puy Notre Dame, honeys from Girard, dairy products Douceurs Angevines and of course the Boco!
Every Sunday, from 11:30 a.m. to 15 p.m. *
(* 15 p.m. Buffets close)
On reservation at 02.41.51.23.98
26 € per adult and 14 € children -12 years